- 2017 Campus Master Plan
- Floor Plans
- Project Request
- Find Us
- Information for Consultants & Contractors
- Keys & Electronic Locks
- Missouri S&T Policy III-32
- Space Planning & Management
- Other Info
- Related Sites
Information for Consultants
Current RFQ / RFP Advertisements
All Missouri S&T RFQ/RFP advertisements are posted on this website. To view current advertisements, visit:
To view current advertisements for all four University of Missouri campuses, visit UM System Bid Advertisement System.
Design consultants for Missouri S&T projects are selected based on experience with similar projectsa nd professional qualifications. The university maintains a design consultant database to identify potential consultants for university projects. Although inclusion in the database is not mandatory to be considered for university work, and inclusion in the database does not assure consultants will be selected for projects, consultants are strongly encouraged to participate in the database. Visit the following link for instructions on gaining access to the database and providing your information:
Consultant Procedures and Design Guidelines
Missouri S&T requires that consultants follow the UM System Consultant Procedures and Design Guidelines. University of Missouri's Consultant Procedures and Design Guidelines Manual is intended to assist architects, engineers, design professionals, and Design/Build contractors (A/E) in understanding the University's policies, the minimum design and submittal criteria, and the basic minimum requirements for material and products to be included in all University projects.
- The University of Missouri Consultant Procedures and Design Guidelines are controlled from this site, unless noted.
- The appropriate edition of the Consultant Procedures and Design Guidelines for Consultants with active UM design projects is referenced in the agreement between the University and the Consultant.
- Consultants are responsible for downloading the standards from this site.
In additional the UM System Consultant Procedures and Design Guidelines, Missouri S&T provides supplemental guidelines for some sections; these guidelines are provided below.