This eBuilder Process allows a design team member to submit meeting minutes for design meetings as well as associated materials presented at the meeting. All meeting materials should be attached to the process.
- If this is the first time submitting meeting minutes on your project, check with your University PM to ensure project permissions are set correctly.
- Login to eBuilder
- Navigate to the project you'd like to submit minutes for at the top navigation menu by clicking Project > search for the project (by name or number) > select the project from the list
- Chooose Processes on the left menu.
- Choose Start Process in the upper right of the page
- Choose Design Meeting Minutes (S&T) (DMM) from the list
- Add meeting date, a list of attendees, and the meeting minutes
Note: meeting minutes can either be typed in on the screen or an attachment can be added in case your firm has a specific format that is preferred.
- Attach any additional meeting materials to the attachments tab at the top of the screen. All meeting materials should be included. You may add multiple attachments.
- Click Submit
- The minutes will be routed to the PM for approval. Once approved, they will be distributed to all design team members and campus stakeholders.